We're not just an Adobe Experience Manager add-on store, we're a discovery service. Our goal is to bring in as many relevant visitors based on highly targeted marketing to your solutions. To do that, we invest in various marketing channels/opportunities to attract those visitors who are looking for a solution such as yours.
No exclusivity required and no cost to get started. There is no risk and only rewards to listing on our platform. So get started by submitting an add-on today or contact us with any questions that you may have.
What We Do For You
- Provide a landing page for your solution with a streamlined shopping experience
- Constant improvements based on our conversion measurements
- Provide a platform that includes documentation, support, reviews, verifications, etc
- Provide cross promotion opportunities gained from having a single store to find the best add-ons
- Provide you an affiliate distribution channel
- A built-in License Server to keep your customers paid up-to-date and know exactly which host url, version, and more that they are using
- Marketing including SEO, PPC, targeted remarketing, and more
- Blog reviews of your add-ons
- Webhooks to automate your back-end processes
- SEO Optimization to make your add-ons stand out
- Promotion of your add-ons at events
- Provide you with additional information about your customers such as their name, company, title, social media profiles, their activity and add-on interest, and even their installation environment
- Take care of and handle all the transactions including charge-backs and our 100% Guarantee
- Handle subscription renewals including outstanding payments reducing your churn rate
- Abandoned cart recovery via multiple mechanisms
- Exit Intent technology to help ensure carts are saved
How Do I Start?
- Submit an Add-on then upload any associated files
- Under Payment Info agree to the Affiliate Agreement and let us know how to send you your payments
- Set the add-on status to Active when you are ready
- Submit something unique and that works. As long as it isn't an obvious ripoff and provides value to our members we'll most likely accept it.
What Selling Models Are Supported?
There are a number of complex selling models out there. As much as we want to support them all that's just asking for trouble. So to simplify, yet still provide flexibility, we offer:
- Billed over a frequency of Once, Monthly, or Yearly
- Option to provide a 30 Day Trial (payment processed automatically after 30 days instead of immediately)
What Are The Terms?
- You keep 70% of every sale
- To honor our quality guarantee there is a 30-day refund window for all add-ons sold.
- You support your add-on (via AEM Outfitters or your own means)
- At least one plan in your add-on has a price/fee
- Maintain your awesome add-on
- We do everything we can to promote you (see What We Do For You at the top of this page)
- We pay you every month on the 1st of the month (for all sales that clear the 30-day refund window)
We aren't asking for exclusive rights to sell your add-on. You can still sell your add-ons anywhere else you want. We just feel that AEM Outfitters will get you access to a larger number of Adobe Experience Manager users.
What Payment Options Are Available?
We can pay you via a variety of payment options including those on the list below. If you would like to try another option not yet on the list, please contact us. We always work with you to find an ideal option. However, some of these options come with service fees.
- Direct Deposit to Bank Account - requires US bank account, completely free.
- Mail you a Check - completely free for US bank accounts, non-US banks may charge you a fee to cash/deposit a check.
- PayPal - they will take roughly 3% of your payment. This may make sense if your payment is under $1,000.
- Wire transfer - Cost is $35 to $45 per transfer. This may make sense if your payment is over $1,000.
- Invoice - If you have your own invoicing system set up, we send you what amount we owe you, you invoice us, and we pay you through your system (assuming it is online/electronic based).
Some Helpful Posts for Sellers
We are committed to helping you be successful on AEM Outfitters. So if you have any additional questions, feedback, or just want to say hello we'd love to hear from you.